How To Video Berlin
Explain your Digital Product Physical product Service
Get to the heart of complex questions with a How-to Video
A How-To Video is a short film, often animated, that explains a subject or element in a concise way.
Indeed, the emphasis is placed on the transmission of information. The aim is to give viewers an added value in the form of fun and attractive content.
It is thus a type of marketing content that helps you create and maintain a community of users loyal to your brand.
The main objective of an explanatory video is not to create new sales, but rather to help and retain customers who have already trusted you.
In addition to establishing your brand as a source of valuable information, these videos can also help support centers by giving customers something to “help themselves”.
Perfectly adapted to social media and SEO, these videos are very popular on social media. Allowing you to create value around your brand and attract new followers.
By optimizing the video, you are likely to be ranked on the first page of Google for targeted key terms. This will create more visibility and more links to your content.
Explanatory videos are perfectly adapted to a modular format. Whether it’s for your website, social networks or a YouTube channel, you can easily create a weekly or monthly serie, which will attract and retain fans who can then share your content and promote your brand.
It is therefore essential to have a well thought-out content strategy in order to best promote this type of content.
More How-To Videos
Motion Graphics – Prévention Moustique
A motion graphics video for Mutuelle Bleue Prévention on mosquito repellent tips.
Animation Video – Lancaster University
A typography animation created to give a preview to the sociology programm at Lancaster University.
Sales Process vs Buyer’s Journey – SalesLabs
What is a Sales Process and what is the Buyer’s Journey?
Thibaut Souyris from Sales Labs explains the different steps of these two concepts.
Most frequent questions and answers
Real numbers to prove it?
- According to Google educational videos earn 4X the viewing time of animals videos on the platform today.
- According to a recent study, 64% of B2B marketers have increased their use of audio/video content compared to a year earlier.
- Google and other search engines rank sites with video content higher.
- 54% of consumers want to see more videos of a brand or company they support.
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media.
How much does a How-to video cost?
The price of your How-To Video is calculated according to the extent of the production steps and the number of options.
It is in this way based on these three elements:
– Conceptual and human effort (days of pre-production, production, post-production)
– The duration of the video
– The different extras (subtitles, adding animations, second cameraman…)
How do we prepare for it?
Before starting the production of your How-To Video in/from Berlin, it is important to be clear on these different points:
Who is the target group?
What do they expect?
What is the goal of the video?
How does your company stand out?
What tone should our How-To Video have?
What are the steps?
Together, we discover who you are, your strengths and how to communicate it effectively with the outside world. We develop the concept of your How-To Video. Whether you already have an idea in mind or are still at the very beginning, I help you to articulate it in images.
It’s all about pressing “REC”. With professional equipment and the attention to detail, I start producing your video.
The work here is done on a computer. I edit, organize, retouch captured images or add animations, special effects. Your video is then almost finished, ready for a first viewing.
My clients say
- It is crucial to understand the personality of your brand in order to set the right tone for your How-To Video. A different approach is required between a company that wants to be accessible and fun and a more serious and corporate one.
- Who will watch your video? Understanding your target audience will also greatly affect the tone of your video. Whether for a specialized audience or for the general public, the level of difficulty / precision must be adapted. One solution is also to classify each of your videos according to their difficulty.
- Do you intend to use a presenter? You have the choice between a member of your own staff or hiring a professional. If you decide to use a non-professional, is he comfortable enough in front of the camera?
- As often, “Less is more”. It is tempting to integrate as much information as possible in a minimal amount of time, but the objective is first of all an effective message that helps viewers. It is therefore preferable to keep it short and fast and if you have a lot of information to share, we can then create a series of explanatory videos.
- As tempting as it may be, you must keep in mind that you are not advertising or promoting your product. It is therefore necessary to avoid at all costs the sales pitch. viewers will quickly be discouraged if they think something is being sold to them.
Drop me a line to create your next How To Video in/from Berlin
Your How To Video in Berlin, with Joffrey Umbdenstock
I make videos! I create video content for your internet presence and my goal is to tell YOUR STORY in the best, most interesting way.
More about me