Client Testimonial Video
Give the floor to your client your collaborator your supplier your employee
Give the word to clients & partners
Important in the buying process of a customer, a testimonial video enables you to display not only whether the service or product has met the expectations, but also the evolution of how your product or service has had an impact on the life of your customer.
A testimonial video allows you not only to create a strong relationship with the person you are interviewing, but also to reassure potential customers in a need for transparency and trust.
By placing one of your customers in front of the camera, you’ll create a real sense of credibility and this sincere and real opinion will then help you build trust towards your company’s offer.
In addition, studies also show that an Internet user is more likely to buy a product/service or contact a company after viewing a video.
A testimonial video allows you to put your product in context, to present it in the hands of your current customers.
The message will automatically be more authentic and thanks to the video format, we can even add animations, show statistics or tangible results achieved by your customers through your product.
See similar effects in the product video.
Easy to share, you can use this content marketing model on your social networks, in emailing or on your website.
When you place it as the focus of a page on your website, in a marketing campaign, they can be more impactful than anything written by your company or any other commercial you may have produced in the past. It shows your company’s ability to improve the lives of people like your potential customers: It is authentic, heartfelt, and evocative.
From 30 seconds to several minutes, you can usually get across everything you need in 45-90 seconds:
- Company introduction ( signage, logo…)
- Client introduction. His name and a bit about their life and daily business.
- Your questions to the client. Him explaining his customer journey?
More Testimonial examples
Delegate Interviews – ES EnviroSustain
During the Greenbuild Europe 2019, we interviewed over 30 delegates on the topic of sustainability in the built environment.
DASSAULT SYSTEMES – Case Study Video
GEA teamed up with DASSAULT SYSTEMES to simulate the airflow of their canteen
YouTube Advertising Video – Advisable
A YouTube Advertising Video for Advisable. Based on a Testimonial of Roberto Bertinetti, a freelance marketer, we created this 30 sec Ad.
- We should never try to force a message. It is preferable to simply guide your interview partner on certain specific subjects. The more authentic and unscripted the speech, the better. We also don’t want too much technical details, rather to discuss the benefits of your product / service.
- Without naming the competition, it is very valuable to mention your unique selling point: Why is your product or service better than the competition?
- The choice of your interview partner is of great importance. For a video testimonial, we look for someone with whom your audience can identify. In this way we want to avoid people who may seem too eccentric on camera. While your interlocutor must be confident in front of a camera, he or she must also appear natural, human and down-to-earth.
- The location of the interview also plays an important role. In alignment with your company’s values, it also conveys a message and shapes the general aspect of the interview. Let us avoid cold meeting rooms in favour of a more interesting and more original place.
- If we want to include several people in the testimonial video, it requires more planning. An event can easily bring together several customers in the same place. The perfect opportunity to shoot several testimonial interviews.
- Finally, as with other types of videos, a simple call to action at the end of the video can significantly increase your conversion rate.
Most frequent questions and answers
How do we prepare for it?
Before starting the production of your testimonial film, it is important to be clear on these different points:
Who are you going to interview?
What is the purpose of the video?
How did your solution help your customer?
What are the steps?
Together, we discover who you are, your strengths and how to communicate it effectively with the outside world. Whether you already have an idea in mind or are still at the very beginning. I help you to articulate it in images.
With professional equipment and the attention to detail, we start producing your testimonial video.
The work here is done on computer. I edit, organize, retouch captured images, add animations, special effects. Your video is then almost finished, ready for a first viewing.
My clients say
Drop me a line to create your next Client Testimonial Video
Your Client Testimonial Video, with Joffrey Umbdenstock
I help companies look good.
A company should use the internet to be discovered and to generate new leads. As part of their marketing strategy, I support them in the creation of effective content – videos. As a digital native, I handle the entire production process to create modern and original videos.
Get a free quote