Branded Video Content
More Views Likes Shares Comments Followers
Create branded video content
The popularity of Social Videos has exponentially increased. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the numbers of videos and daily video consumers is HUGE.
Companies that do not use video on Social Media leave a great opportunity on the side.
Conventional digital advertising uses methods such as banners that hinder browsing and mainly generate rejection from Internet users.
On the contrary, brand content video will naturally attract them to your brand.
Delivered in an easily shareable format, when Internet users will love and share your video content, a snowball effect is to be expected.
A Brand Content video does not simply seek to be passively consumed like advertising videos but wants to provoke responses from Internet users. Thus the consumer interacts with the brand at a much deeper level.
Use storytelling to get your message across. Tell stories that excite the audience. These emotions will then be associated with your brand and remain in their heads.
Instead of simply repeating a slogan, this type of content tells a story and highlights your values. This type of positive association will enter the minds of your audience.
Although this type of content is associated with notoriety and branding, a good brand content video can also drive a significant traffic on your site and bring consumers into the conversion tunnel.
- Nothing allows a direct connection with the consumer as much as a video. They lead to a higher engagement rate and thus more clicks and more sales.
- Social networks promote video content through their Algorithms. More than 500 million people watch videos on Facebook every day (Forbes).
- Videos can bring complex information in record time. For example, explaining a new product in 140 characters is extremely more complicated than a 20-second video on the same social network.
Brand Video – ES EnviroSustain.
Created after the Greenbuild conference in Amsterdam, this video for social media showcases the EnviroSustain team and brand.
Social Media Video – the little things
Presenting the concept and the brand “the little things”, we discover this first Baby-Bonding Store in Berlin.
Social Media Video – Shaktimat
A video featuring their factory in India and explaining their support to the local craftwomen. (I only post-produced this piece)
- Brand videos are created to sell your brand image. It is therefore better to avoid the temptation to include informations about your products or services.
- What kind of music do you want to use? If you have something specific in mind, it could potentially influence the whole creative process. Timing is also important, as a 90-second branded film is usually edited with one song.
- Are there any other brands you admire? Of course, we don’t want to copy what they’re doing, but it may be an interesting source of information that can help us unlock an effective brand video together.
- Does the outside world have any misconceptions about your industry and company? Brand films can help you address preconceived ideas about your brand or industry by putting your ethics and corporate values at the heart of the video.
Most frequent questions and answers
How can we prepare for it?
Before starting the production of your Brand Video, it is important to be clear on these different points:
Who are you / who forms the company?
What makes you different?
Why? (values and company vision)
How much does a brand video cost?
The price of your brand video is calculated according to the extent of the production steps and the number of options.
It is in this way based on these three elements:
– Conceptual and human effort (days of pre-production, production, post-production)
– The duration of the video
– The different extras (subtitles, adding animations, second cameraman…)
My clients say
Drop me a line to create your next Branded Video Content
Your Branded Video Content with Joffrey Umbdenstock
I help companies look good.
A company should use the internet to be discovered and to generate new leads. As part of their marketing strategy, I support them in the creation of effective content – videos. As a digital native, I handle the entire production process to create modern and original videos.
Get a free quote